Local Canola Cash Bids
The following companies/facilities offer cash bids for canola. Note that some businesses request that growers send an email inquiry to be added to a listserve to receive bids. All bids are subject to change. If you know of additions or changes that need to be made to the list, please email pnwcanola.gmail.com.
- CHS Primeland Cooperatives
- Columbia Grain – contact your local branch manager to be added to cash bid email
- Highline Grain Growers
- Northwest Grain Growers (Walla Walla)
- Pomeroy Grain Growers
- Viterra/Pacific Coast Canola: email Daniel Stenbakken for current bids.
With canola production expanding in all four states, and more locations accepting canola seed, the opportunity to explore different marketing strategies is highly recommended to maximize potential profit from your crop. The following businesses offer marketing and contracting information. If you have any additions or corrections this list, please send them to email@example.com
- Columbia Grain – contact Sam Ohden for marketing and contracting information
- Montana Specialty Mills, LLC - Great Falls and Conrad, MT
- Nuseed – contact Brad Birch at Dry Fork Ag for contracting acres in Montana and other information
- Richardson International – email Joann Torscher; 403-756-3452 for marketing information
- Viterra – contact Daniel Stenbakken for marketing and contracting information
- Willamette Biomass Processors